OWASP Bucharest AppSec Conference 2016 – October 6th
“OWASP Bucharest team is happy to announce the OWASP Bucharest AppSec Conference 2016 a one day Security and Hacking Conference dedicated to the application security. It will take place on 6th of October, 2016 – Bucharest, Romania.
The objective of the OWASP’s Bucharest AppSec Conference is to raise awareness about application security and to bring high-quality security content provided by renowned professionals in the European region. Everyone is free to participate in OWASP and all our materials are available under a free and open software license.
Who Should Attend?
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals interested in improving IT Security
- Anyone interested in learning about or promoting Web Application Security”