|OWASP EEE – Bucharest Event 2015 – October 9th
OWASP Bucharest team was happy to organize the OWASP Bucharest Event 2015, part of OWASP EEE, a one day Security and Hacking Conference that took place on 9th of October, 2015 – Bucharest, Romania.
The event was recorded and can be viewed here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6aya8slP2gA
The objective of the OWASP’s Eastern European Event was to raise awareness about application security and to bring high-quality security content provided by renowned professionals in the European region.
- Application Developers
- Application Testers and Quality Assurance
- Application Project Management and Staff
- Chief Information Officers, Chief Information Security Officers, Chief Technology Officers, Deputies, Associates and Staff
- Chief Financial Officers, Auditors, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Oversight and Compliance
- Security Managers and Staff
- Executives, Managers, and Staff Responsible for IT Security Governance
- IT Professionals Interesting in Improving IT Security
- Anyone interested in learning about or promoting Web Application Security